top of page

My Approach

Being a mom these days is hard.  Doesn't it feel that way? With so many responsibilities, all the different roles to fill, little time and not enough support, it's just TOO much.  It's not sustainable.  And our health and wellness pay the price. 

Interesting stat: Working moms now spend more time with their kids than stay-at-home moms did in the 1950's. Just WOW, right!?

I believe that the health of the mom determines the health of the family.  Mom is the center of the family universe.  We often get so focused on our kids, for various reasons, however, if we bring that focus back to ourselves, our kid/s end up benefiting by our example.  Because we all know that kids do what we do and not what we say.  

As your coach I ask you questions that you may have never been asked before - questions about your wildest dreams, practical goals, best possible self, and how you contribute to the world by being here.  I help you question everything around you including your beliefs.  Are those beliefs you live by every day even yours? The purpose is not to change you.  The purpose is to help you craft a life that you love by getting rid of what's not working and adding more of what does.

I also believe that we are each the best expert on ourselves, although we might not trust that because we've been encouraged to look outside of ourselves for answers. I help you reconnect with your own wisdom.  I believe you already know what to do, even if it's buried deep down.  A lack of advice and information is usually not the problem - anything can be googled.  I help you with the what, the how, gently hold you accountable, and am in it with you.

It is my honor to pass along discounts, favorite products, and great health & wellness finds, in the spirit of sharing and in the hopes that you pass them along too, so we can collectively thrive one mom at a time. Follow From The Ground Up on Facebook for free tidbits.

I work with only a few clients at a time to maintain a work/life balance and to provide each of my clients with my unwavering attention.  The coaching process unfolds differently for each client.  There is not one way.  What is the same, and in accordance with the Coach Approach and the Functional Medicine approach, is that the client is an active participant in her health journey.

95% of what we say, do, and think comes from the subconscious, meaning, automatic and without thinking.  It's the programming that we live by day in and day out.  That leaves only a mere 5%, essentially of our life, arising from consciousness.  In other words, on purpose. My ultimate goal for you is to live more of your life on purpose.

My holistic approach takes into account all parts of you so that your inner and outer worlds can be reflections of each other.  You can be a mom and also live with ease, joy, and confidence, AND look and feel your absolute best while doing so!

My Approach: About

"Food is not just calories, it is information.  It talks to your DNA and tells it what to do.  The most powerful tool to change your health, environment and entire world is your fork."

Dr. Mark Hyman

My Approach: Quote

Shout Outs

Throughout the years I have leaned on some outstanding women who supported me along the way.  It is through my work with them that I had the direct experience of unconditional love and acceptance.  This is my place to honor and acknowledge their incredible work in this world and whole-heartedly recommend these women to anyone seeking these supports.

Robin Queen Finkelstein

Psycho-Spiritual Therapist

Sylvie Falschlunger

Birth Doula and Birth Educator

Tami Hindin

Acupuncturist, CranioSacral Therapist, and Developmental/Embodied Movement Specialist

Stefanie Kleinburd

Women's Health Coach and Podcast Host &

Beth Gibney

Yoga, Mindfulness, and Meditation Leader

My Approach: Clients
bottom of page